Do you ever wish you had dealt with rebellious teeth in your teens?
Perhaps you never had braces or perhaps the menacing lisp and mocking of school ‘friends’ drove you to hide the scorned contraption.
But whatever went wrong, the good news is – it’s not too late.
Braces are not just for children. Many adults are now seeking orthodontics to fix crooked teeth and bite problems too.
At Hillsborough Dental we’ve addressed this increasing demand with a system called Cfast and we love it for a whole lot of reasons:
- Cfast braces are quick – worn for only a fraction of the time traditional braces are worn, the whole procedure will take around 6 months
- Cfast braces are discreet - they are barely noticeable because they have clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires
- Cfast braces are effective – they satisfy the needs of the vast majority of adult patients who seek orthodontic treatment
- Cfast braces are gentle – nickel-titanium wires are designed to exert gentle pressure, which forces movement in the teeth with minimal discomfort
- Cfast is less expensive than other short-term orthodontic systems - making a great smile more affordable. Treatment costs from as little as £1,500 (compared to traditional orthodontics at around £4000).
- Cfast braces are for adults!
After having fixed braces as a child for several years, I was reluctant to have fixed braces again. I can't believe how quickly the results were achieved and couldn't be happier with the results.”